Good Morning! After racking my brain for a topic for today's blog post, I thought I'd share some random happenings from my week...
- I hired movers on Saturday, and one of them looked like one of the Home Alone burglars (the shorter one of the two)- ha! (Remember this post...it was the same day that the listing photos were taken for the house. The house was supposed to close escrow today, but has been delayed, so hopefully everything gets ironed out.)
- My favorite French Bread is from Walmart! It's inexpensive and soft for days- yum!
- Yesterday (Wednesday) I was out in the field for work. I drove 500 miles, visited 7 Starbucks stores, and worked for 15 hours- ugh I'm tired! :)
- As for yesterday, I also ended up being mile away from the Mexican border, and 60 miles away from Arizona's state line.
- I scored a clearance comforter at Target for $22- woo hoo! I'll post a photo as soon as I have the time to make my bed! :)
- My Sweet Divinity Tutorial for The Quilted Fish goes live tomorrow (I'm nervous and giddy at the same time!).
- I'm attending Blog Sugar in September- I can't wait!!!
Some of my favorite bloggers have been having open calls for questions, so after much thought I've decided to jump on that bandwagon! :) If you have any questions for me, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll answer the questions in a future blog post!