Happy Saturday to all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! :) I just wanted to pop in to share a couple of things from my week. Do you want the good news or bad news first???
- I'm almost done with my consulting gig- woo hoo! (This should probably be considered Bad News, as no work= no decent paycheck, but I'll survive!). Within the last four weeks I've driven 1,495 miles (did I mention that I HATE driving?), and spent 70 hours in the car.
- I've completed and submitted 25 of the 46 reports to my boss, which only leaves 21 to complete by next Thursday (although my goal is to have everything complete and submitted by next Tuesday)! :)
- No work= more time in my sewing studio (which I've missed SO much!).
- I wore my new rain boots to work on Friday (and they were so worth the investment!), as I had 5 site visits scheduled and it was raining- ugh! Thank you all for voting in the comment section, as I kept the black and white pair from Sam's Club and my Momma claimed the black and white with turquoise accent from Kohl's! :)
- I'll be participating in the Orange County Spring Shop Hop tomorrow (here's a post about last year's Hop). My Momma, Grandma, and Aunt will be joining me- yeah!
- Last but not least, TODAY is my 2 year blog anniversary (blogversary)- amazing!
- Because of Good News # 1-3, I haven't had ANY time to prepare for my blogversary celebration, SO I've made an executive decision to postpone the celebration until next weekend (or so!). I hope that's okay with everyone!