Image Map

Owls, Owls Everywhere!

August 8, 2010

Wow! I can't believe it's been just about a week since I've tended to my blog (so sorry!). I hope I can redeem myself by sharing some of my owl love with all! (Is it just me, or are owls everywhere now???) There are so many cute owl products for children, adults, and your home on Etsy...below are a couple of my favorite picks for adults and home. Which products/themes have you been keeping an eye on? :)

Orange RainbOWL Purse, by lovelia

Love Is In The Air...Give a Sweet Tweet, by claraiuribe

Owl Be Good, by Nicah

Lovely Fanny the Owl Leather Keychain, by leatherprince

Coaster Set Owl Pals, by funkychickendesign (local Etsy shop!)

3 comments:

  1. ♥ owls. I have one in progress for my shop. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls are my new obsession!! Hallee Jane's room is owl theme and is turning out SO cute! Yes please to this... http://www.etsy.com/listing/48447126/secret-treasures-owl-bank?ref=sr_gallery_4&%3Bga_search_query=owl+bank&%3Bga_search_type=handmade&%3Bga_page=&%3Border=&%3Bincludes%5B0%5D=tags&%3Bincludes%5B1%5D=title

    as well as I wish I could make this with some minor changes... http://www.etsy.com/listing/48090976/lifes-a-hoot-owl-baby-mobile-with-tree?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_query=owls+for+baby&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)