I Need To Prioritize- ASAP!!!
August 1, 2010
Not much to report this Sunday, except for the fact that I have a million and a half started projects, with no finished projects in sight! :( Lately I've found that because my to do list has become so extensive that I can easily jump from project to project when I become a tad bit restless (which is not a good habit!).
Projects In Progress:
1. Quilt Top (close to being complete)
2. Tooth Fairy Pillow (I'm doing a boy pillow and have tons of ideas!)
3. Custom Order Diaper Pod (due mid-August)
4. Custom Order Nursing Cocoon (due mid-August)
5. Custom Order Personalized Sloppy Worm Wipe (due mid-August)
6. Craft Swap Item (Prototype only; 5 completed items due end of September)
1. Flannel Pajama Pants (x2)
2. Zippered Make-up Bag
. Zippered Pencil Pouch
4. Burlap Market Bags
Whew...I'm tired after typing up those two lists! ;)
On a personal note, if you are the praying type please keep me in mind Tuesday at 11am as I have a phone interview with a prospective employer. I haven't interviewed in 4+ years so I'm a teeny bit nervous, but I'm hoping for the best! :)