Image Map

South Dakota...I Need You!

May 21, 2010


I'm rather new to Google Analytics (GA), as I've only been using it for a month or so (well actually 3 weeks or so as one Friday evening I spent some time working on my blog layout and unknowingly erased the GA code from my blog- oops!). :)

Google Analytics is an awesome tool that tracks visits (as a whole and breaks it down by hour, day, week and month!), maps where the visits are from (hence the map above), and how your visitors reached your site blog and/or Etsy shop (among many other functions!). I always look forward to review my stats, although I'm still not always 100% sure of what I'm looking at...ha! I do know that my blog has been visited my individuals in 49 states and 30 countries...so very exciting!

If you're not signed up with Google Analytics, go ahead and do it- it's free and we can learn the ropes together! :)

PS- If you have any friends and/or family in South Dakota, will you please pass along my blog address, as I would love to seem them represent! :) Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)