Image Map

Saturday Sewing...

May 22, 2010

Happy Saturday all! Just a quick announcement as two new Diaper Pods/Summer Clutches have been added to the shop- woo hoo! Both are made from Moda's Freebird collection (love it!).


Details- Moda's Freebird and Oz collections (Freebird Ivory Flower and Oz Dots Green).


Details- Moda's Freebird collection (Freebird Garden Nest and Freebird Eggs Nest).


I have the perfect green cardigan to go with the first Diaper Pod/Summer Clutch, and a great white t-shirt and jean combo that will compliment the second. Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. They are both so cute. I can't decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so cute!! I agree with Lindsay, difficult to decide, I would be happy with either one. I love the idea to be able to use them for other than a diaper pod, what a cute clutch!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)