Image Map

Happy Sunday!

May 2, 2010

Just popping in to let you all know that I'm aware that my blog has been neglected! :( This past week I've been posting semi-regularly to Squirmy Worm Studio's Facebook page, as I can post a photo with a quick blurp without having to stress over a 'post'. It may seem silly to some, but I really do tend to stress over my blog posts as I want to come across as 'me', as well as making sure the content is relateable to most.

Anyways, the point of the post is to announce that I NOW see the rage over
Twitter...140 characters and you're done! At this point I have no intentions of opening a Twitter account, as there is no need to repeat myself via my blog, Facebook, and Twitter, however you might be seeing more frequent Twitter-like blog posts in the near future! Any objections? :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your nursing covers! I'm wishing I had found you before we weaned! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)