Image Map

Italy Is On My Mind!

February 16, 2010

I opened a new body wash Monday morning, and have been so overwhelmed with the smell (in a good way!) as it's taken me back to my days in Florence, Italy!


The fresh crisp smell reminds me of the beautiful architecture, the romantic language, the busy grocery stores, the clean air, the Tuscan countryside. The busy pizzerias, the outdoor Farmer's Markets, the Vespas, friendships, and so much more!


To add even more reality to my memories, a new bakery/cafe opened in the neighboring building at work (which I walk by every morning on my way into the office)...and they make their own bread daily! I have to say that the bakeries on every street corner in Florence were definitely my #1 weakness! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)