Image Map

What I Wore Wednesday!

February 2, 2011

This is big for me, as I don't post many photos of myself on the blog, but that might change as today I'm linking up (for the first time!) to Lindsey's What I Wore Wednesday blog series!

Monday- lunch date!

Plum Top- Gap; Jeans- Gap

Shoes- Nine West; Necklace- NY & Co.

Tuesday- appointment!

Sweater- Banana Republic; White Cami- Old Navy; Jeans- Gap

Shoes- Rainbow Sandals (my favorite)

Wednesday- its super windy today!

Track Suit- Old Navy; Top- Gap

Shoes- Rainbow Sandals

I have to say that this is probably the best dressed week I've had so far (minus today!). :)

7 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I don't think I could do this, as I wear the same pants nearly every day. It's kind of gross to admit it, but I feel better now that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I cold not do this. We had a snow day today and I was in sweats and a sweatshirt all day. My daughter was in her PJs all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute!
    And you make me miss gap. They stopped selling here, I probably wasn't buying enough :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. k, all I am noticing is the huge amount of Guterman thread in the corner=))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dressed so cute this week, I especially love your Monday outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking nice. I will not share what I wear any day. EVER. I wouldn't want to put y'all to shame :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm super impressed you get dressed everyday! I've been in pj's and yoga pants since summer :\

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)