Image Map

Notice A Change???

February 27, 2011

Hi Friends! If you're new, welcome, and if you're a regular you might have noticed a change or two!?!  I've been working with my sweet {new} friend Christa on a new blog design, as well as an awesome Etsy button, and an equally awesome Etsy banner! Christa is a very talented graphic design student and FIDM, and is working on launching CJae Photograpy & Design, so if you have a Facebook account, please do me a favor and 'like; Christa's page to stay up to date on her new business venture! :)



In case you missed it...below is the old and outdated blog design (by me)!  I don't think I can 100% express how excited I am to have a whole new look, and not to mention that Christa hand sketched the awesome sewing machine, as well as the Made With Love font- woo hoo!  (I'm telling you, she is crazy talented!)  Thanks again Christa!

7 comments:

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)