Image Map

Happy 4th of July!!!

July 4, 2010

I hope that everyone had (or is having) a great 4th of July! Mr. D and I had a great and busy day, and here are a couple of the highlights...

The morning started off with a Toy Story 3 matinee! I'm not much of a movie go-er, so a family gathering at Toy Story 3 (3-d!!!) was very much enjoyed. Not to mention that we used the coupons as featured on Hip2Save's website, for $1 popcorn and $1 soda (any size!!!), so our concession purchases were guilt free (score!). After the movies we stopped to run a quick errand, and Mr. D spotted the gnome and bought it while I was busy shopping around! I'm not a fan of surprises, but I enjoyed this one! Isn't he cute? :)



We finished the afternoon off at my parent's house enjoying some family Wii time (this is a family favorite), as well as grilled hamburgers and corn on the cob out on the patio- yummy!

I am now home and thinking about selecting fabrics from Sandi Henderson's Meadowsweet collection for an upcoming addition to the shop...another Deluxe Diaper Pod- woo hoo! Any special requests? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)