Image Map

Sneak Peak...Fabric!

April 20, 2010

You're back, and I'm so excited that you are! :) If you've already voted (see big green rectangle in the right-hand column), thank you very much!!! If you haven't found the chance to vote, you still have until Monday evening to do so! :)

Truth be told, I've had my eye on Riley Blake fabric from the get go (I should preface by saying that I've never been a fan of baby-baby fabric...you know what I'm taking about- right?). Thus, Squirmy Worm Studio will be the place to find bags and accessories for mom and baby made from hip baby fabric!. See for yourself...

All Star- green

All Star- brown

Wheels- blue

Andrea Victoria- aqua

Rainy Days and Mondays- pink

Rainy Days and Mondays- white

Just Dreamy- white

If you'll do me another favor (I know that I've been asking a lot out of all my readers and follower this week!) please let me know which fabrics are your favorite. To make it easy, I've provided polls for you...although I do like reading comments (hint, hint!; feel free to leave a comment letting me know your favorite coordinating fabrics- they are conveniently numbered for easy identification). :) The fabric polls will be open until next Tuesday, April 27th at 7pm.

Which baby boy fabric is your favorite?



Which two baby girl fabrics are your favorite?



2 comments:

  1. Candice,
    This was a hard decision as to what I liked best because I liked all of them. I dont think you can go wrong with any of them!

    However, I am the older generation speaking!
    Love you,
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Andrea Victoria in Aqua is beautiful! Usually not girly (lack of pink) but my favorite color is blue so I think it's wonderful! =)

    The boys fabric was hard. They are all so cute! But I picked the All Star Green.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)