I've been a HORRIBLE blogger! :( Let's just pretend that I was away at Summer Camp- okay? :) In all honesty, life has been moving quickly, and thankfully in a positive direction. A couple of highlights from the past two weeks or so:
- Took a quick road trip, with Stuart in tow. He doesn't exactly get along with his dog cousins, so its hard to find him a place to stay when I leave town. This time around our sweet family friends agreed to let Stuart visit. It was his first road trip and he did VERY well! :)
- While out of town, I had an appointment scheduled with Strawberry Patches. Let me preface that Strawberry Patches is the premiere quilt shop in the San Joaquin Valley. In fact, Strawberry Patches was where I learned how to sew- so cool! I went into the meeting a tad bit nervous, as that's the norm (I'm a huge ball of nerves!). The meeting was SO successful! Patterns were ordered, samples were ordered, and a wonderful creative relationship was developed! My sweet friend Suzanne, the owner of Strawberry Patches, sums up the meeting much better than I ever could. Make sure to head on over to Notes From the Patch!
- Some of my patterns and finished samples traveled with my friend to Gina, owner of Fresh Picked Fabrics, to the Project Linus chapter coordinator's meeting in Chicago!
- I'm working on some new tutorials, so make sure you stick around, as they will be great gift ideas! :)
- I'll be having Made With Love's first GIVEAWAY WEEK, August 8th-14th! I have some sweet blog friends that will be participating (thank you!). If you have a shop and would be interested in participating in Giveaway Week, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details! :)
- I'm also working on a Q&A post, so if you have any questions that you've just been dying to ask, leave me a comment and I'll answer them in a future blog post.