Image Map

Sugar and Spice Perpetual Magnetic Calendar Tutorial!

June 24, 2011

Hello friends!  It's Friday, which means its time for a new Sugar and Spice tutorial, and this week it is MY turn to share my new tutorial...a Perpetual Magnetic Calendar- woo hoo!  Make sure to hop on over to The Quilted Fish's blog to check out the details. 

 

I love that I'll be able to use the same calendar, year after year, as all I have to do is change out the month letters and rearrange the dates accordingly- easy peasy!  I also think that these would make awesome gifts (Christmas is just around the corner!).  :)

3 comments:

  1. This really is a great gift idea! I'm also thinking it would be good for teachers at my daughter's school, they use laminated calendars with velcro dots and they're looking a little tired after years of use! This might be just what they need! Thanks so much for posting the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project, Candice. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)