Image Map

Two Lucky Ladies...

June 24, 2010

For the impatient folks (like myself!), sorry for posting this so late! I have to say that it was a long and hard day as Mr. D and I are facing many changes in our daily lives (I'll expand on this later), and for those of you who know me in real life, you know that I'm NOT A FAN of change (let's just say I used to just about have a heart attack when my momma would change around the living room furniture!).

A BIG thank you so much for everyone stopping by! I've learned that many of you like fresh fruit and smores (yummy!).
Okay, enough chitter chatter...drumroll please! The winner of the one piece is number....15 (Vanessa) and the winner of the Babyscope download is number...22 (Very Married)!


Congratulations to both of you!!! I'll be in contact! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)