Image Map

A Few of My Favorite Things

August 18, 2009

I've learned that Etsy can keep me entertained for hours! So much to see and so little time! I'd like to share the fruits of my labor, as there are so many lovely handmade goodies available! (Comeback next week for a look at what Artfire has to offer!)


Bottom Left to Right:
1. Springtime Sparrow- Porta-Pouch by alliebeans
2. Sunshine Yellow Ornate Magnetic Chalkboard Memo Board by shabbyvintagemom
3. Designer Preppy Ribbon Tie Theme Dog Collar by dirtydawgz
4. Havana Leaves Placemats by Kainkain
5. Clematis- recycled felt applique pillow by alexandragerguson
6. Fleur de LIs by thebackporchshoppe

3 comments:

  1. I really like the placemats and pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so amazed at the plethora of talents that you possess. All of your homemade crafts and handy work are not only beautiful but inspirational as well. You seem to take pride in everything you do and it really shines thru in what you make.

    Keep up the good work, I love this blog.
    -Casey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey- Thank you so much for your kind words! I must admit that you made me blush! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)