Image Map

Thread Catcher by Suzee!

June 7, 2011

It took me a while, but I have/had a genius idea (of course that's my humble opinion!)...why not post photos of completed Thread Catchers (or any other item made from one of my patterns!), sewn up by my sweet customers?  I absolutely LOVE receiving photos from my customers, as I always think its such a sweet compliment.

So, without further ado...my sweet friend, Suzee, of AppleHead Threads {you might remember her name from this post} sent me a photo of her Thread Catcher (AND with the leftover fabric, she made her Momma a gift card/credit card wallet)!  It looks wonderful and I'm so thankful to have this opportunity to share her photo!


If you've made a Thread Catcher and/or Diaper Pod from one of my patterns, I would LOVE to feature your completed project!  Please send your name, photo, and a link to your blog and/or shop to squirmywormstudio@gmail.com!  Easy as that, folks!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. awww thanks Candice!! (the picture I took came out better then I thought! ) and yes this is a great idea to post these from your patterns! This pattern is so easy to follow!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)