Image Map

Etsy Lovin'...The Word Shop

June 29, 2011

I've been meaning to share The Word Shop with you for sometime now, but I guess have never gotten around to it.  I don't know about you, but I've been LOVING graphic prints lately.  My oh my, there are some talented artists out there!  :) 


I especially love the Butcher Chart prints from The Word Shop...let me explain.  With all of the school budget cuts, do they still have FFA in high school (side note- I sure hope so!)?  Well folks, I was a very active FFA member, from my first day of high school until graduation!  I raised two lambs and two pigs for market, as well as one dairy heifer...and loved every minute of it! 


Long story short, the butcher charts are a throw back to my high school days, and what's not to love about having educational wall art in your kitchen?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)