Image Map

Bible Reading List- Week #10

June 12, 2011

Happy Sunday, friends!  This week's reading list is a continuation of last week's, but alters on Tuesday as we'll be in the book of Ruth.


Sunday- 1 Corinthians 3-4
Monday- Genesis 36-39
Tuesday- Ruth
Wednesday- Psalms 27-29
Thursday- Job 19-20
Friday- Isaiah 51-55
Saturday- Matthew 26-28

While I have your attention, I also want to share another one of my (new) favorite songs, While I'm Waiting, by John Waller.  If you have a minute or two, please take the time to listen, as you won't regret it!  :)
 

2 comments:

  1. At first I thought it was John Waller in the video then realized it was Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains.

    Great song with a strong message. Words coupled with great music tell a terrific story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get in on this Bible reading plan. I've read it through cover to cover, but I'm having trouble doing that again. I'll see if I can get Hubs in on it too. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)