Image Map

Easter Egg Hunt!

April 24, 2011

I have to say that when my sister mentioned that she was filling plastic eggs for her two dogs to find on Easter morning, I was a bit skeptical.  I am totally guilty of treating Stuart like a human kid (at times!), but I had never thought of filling Easter eggs for him.  I am stoked to report that my sister's Easter egg hunt for her pups was such a success, that she kindly filled eggs for Maggie (the lab) and Stuart!  :)

A couple of photos from Easter Sunday...

There were two sizes of eggs, both of which were filled with an assortment of dog treats!  The pups would find the eggs and either open them on their own, or bring them to one of the bystanders for assistance!  :)


One happy camper!!!


My sister Megan, and brother-in-law Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)