Image Map

Learning Experience and New Products!

September 4, 2010

Just a warning for sewers everywhere... I used to be one that swore by a Point Turner and Seam Creaser, as it really was my best friend. However I've had unfortunate luck this weekend while finishing my projects as the Point Turner has poked through the fabric a time or two- eek! I'm not sure if there is anything more disappointing than coming to an end of a project and then making an oopsy. So, if you are (or were) and avid user of a Point Turner, like myself, please know your strength and learn form my mistakes! :)


On a happier note, I've been working on a new line of Zippered Pouches for my Etsy shop! To date I've made a happy flower and a darling tree, and I have so many more ideas in store for future pouches! The pouches measure 5" x 7" and are made out of canvas, which stands up to almost anything! The edges of the sweet designs will fray overtime which only adds extra character to the pouch! :)


While we are on the topic of new products, make sure you come back on Monday as I have a sweet giveaway planned for your budding artist (aka- child, niece/nephew, grandchild, neighbor kid, etc!). I'll see you then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)