Image Map

Tonight I'm Baking!

December 16, 2009


Tonight I'm getting my 'bake on' in preparation of Thursday's cookie swap (can you tell that I'm a bit excited?). I'm not a prodigy baker, however I do make one mean Russian Teacake (not to mention it's practically the only cookie I've ever made- HA!), which will be my contribution to the swap. My goal is to make three dozen cookies, which means that I'll have to limit my raw cookie dough intake for the night (look at the recipe, as this cookie doesn't call for any eggs- score!).

A quick update to Monday's post: Last night I finished the half apron that I started over the weekend! I also ironed on most of the interfacing onto the tote bag that I'm making for Christmas. I'm hoping that I can multi-task tonight and sew a bit while my cookies are in the oven!

Photo from www.ehow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)