Image Map

Snips and Snails, and Puppy-Dogs' Tails

May 10, 2009

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I spent the afternoon with my mom at M&L Fabrics (which was such a treat...such a wonderful selection of decently priced fabric!). While I was there I picked up the fabrics below, as I plan to make another quilt for a dear friend's little boy, using the same pattern as I did for the Puppies Galore and the Quilting 101 quilts, the Tumbling Squares Baby Quilt by Jennifer Arey of Baby's Breath Quilts.


A= Green (top left square)
B= Brown (top left rectangle)
C= Yellow Stripe (middle left rectangle)
D= Birds (top right square)
E= Snails (bottom rectangle)

Stay tuned for a finished picture of the Puppies Galore quilt, as I'm hoping to be able to find the time to attach the binding early this week. So close to the finish line...

2 comments:

  1. I had such a fun time at the fabric store! I could have bought so much fabric, I need to have some type of plan before I buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool fabric, it should turn out nice!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)