Image Map

Coffee Burlap Bags + Bolts of Fabric!

May 4, 2011

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I totally forgot about What I Wore Wednesday this week, but then again I only had one photo to share!  :)  I'll just have to save the photo for next week's WIWW blog post!

So, I've been one busy lady this week!  I've spent some time yesterday afternoon sorting my collection of Coffee Burlap Bags, as I had a friend coming over to place a custom order for Coffee Burlap Tote Bags, and I wanted to make it as painless as possible for her!  :)  This is what my little collection looked like in the garage yesterday.


This morning I made the point to treat a handful of bags (6 to be exact), as the weather is supposed to cool down in the next couple of days.


I also stopped by to visit my coffee bag supplier, which means I got another truckload (not technically, but it sure feels like it when carrying the bundle!) of bags.  So exciting!  With the onslaught of new bags and the hot weather, I've been thinking of really putting this venture into overdrive.  

With that said, I'd love to hear your comments about the two Robert Kaufman fabric swatches below, as I'm thinking of buying a bolt of both fabrics (eeks!).  I'm picturing selling the Coffee Burlap Tote Bags with either the coffee mug lining, the coffee bean lining, or a combination of the two (coffee mug for the main lining with the coffee bean as the gusset lining).  Yah or Nah?  :)


15 comments:

  1. I vote for the coffee cup fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combination of the 2..so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coffee cup fabric! It's so fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're both great, Candice! It would be neat to incorporate both. What a neat project! You are so clever. I would have no idea where to get such bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the coffee cups in a big area and the beans in a smaller area=) soooo cool though, love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the combination of both fabrics would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THESE! I love mine too.
    I love the little mugs the most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of using those for a lining!!! I think it would look just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they are both cute! And very clever.
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to buy fabric in bolts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for the bean fabric for the liners. The colors should wear, stay cleaner as they are darker than the coffee cup fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Greetings from Poland! :-) I found you blog and I have a question - hope to get answer... :-)
    Where I can buy Coffee Burlap Tote Bags like these?... I'm dreaming about to have some! :-)

    Jola

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jola! I wish that I could email you back, but unfortunately I don't have your email address. Are you interested in completed Coffee Burlap Tote Bags, or just the burlap bags to make your own? Either way I'd love to work with you. Please email me at squirmywormstudio@gmail.com and we can go from there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Candice, Looks like I am a little late in my post. I like both. I was wondering where I could get coffee burlap bags ( I am not using them for crafting though).
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)