Image Map

So Very Exciting!!!

October 23, 2010

Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos

My Fabric Kindle Cover Tutorial has been featured on Totally Tutorials- woo hoo!

If you haven't checked out Totally Tutorials, make sure to take the time to do so, as the blog is a wonderful collection of tips, tricks, tutorials, and how-tos (my favorite!).

In addition, for all of the inquiring minds...I'm working on wrapping up my Diaper Pod pattern (I've volunteered my Momma and sister to test out the pattern to make sure the directions are clear and concise!), as well as my Thread Catcher pattern/tutorial (I haven't decided which yet). Thanks again for everyone's support, as I couldn't do what I've been doing without you!!! :)

1 comment:

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)