Image Map

Snail Mail Craft Swap (Mystery Project!)

August 26, 2009

I've been a bit hush-hush lately regarding my current craft project, as it is for the Snail Mail Craft Swap with my dear (and oh so talented) friend Alia. If everything goes as planned I should be done with the project by the end of the weekend.

Any guesses?


Note: I'll reveal the 'finished' project (with a picture of course!) after it makes its way up to Oregon, and is in Alia's possession. Please be patient (hence, Snail Mail Craft Swap). :)

2 comments:

  1. My guess is a purse. Whatever it is will be FABULOUS!:) I will be blogging about my darling clutch tonight so please stop by later! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...what could that be? Regardless, the fabric is super, so I know it will be cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)