Image Map

What I Wore Wednesday (#2)

February 16, 2011

I missed last week (oops!), but today I'm linking up to Lindsey's What I Wore Wednesday post! :)

Monday- interview/meet & greet with new boss!

Cardigan- Banana Republic; Cami- Old Navy
Pants- Gap
Shoes- Apt. 9 (Kohl's); Necklace- Sam's Club

I have to say that these are my favorite dress pants! (Hopefully the photos below will help explain my case!)

The sides of the pant (along the waist band) are equipped with two buttons and a flap, thus these pants fit like a glove on my fat days, as well as my skinny days! :)

How cool is that??? :)

Tuesday- appointment

Green Top- Banana Republic; Jeans- Gap
Shoes- Rainbow Sandals

Wednesday- kick-off meeting for work- woo hoo! :)

Red Top- Old Navy; Cami- Old Navy; Jacket- Banana Republic
Pants- Gap

Shoes- Apt. 9 (Kohl's); Necklace- NY & Co.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with this!! When I thought about doing this, I thought it would cost Mr Gorgeous too much money to buy me a new wardrobe that didn't say Target on it! LOL!! :) you're looking fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that green top you are wearing! I could never do what you do! First, all of my clothes are either jeans or turqouise/teal shirts. And second, I wouldn't look nearly as great :) Those last few months of studying had a lot of chocolate involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome style. So loving the first outfit and I need those slacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits! New boss???!!! Do tell!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)