Image Map

Will You Hold Me Accountable?

September 13, 2010

I added a little countdown to my sidebar, right at the top...see it? It's my {insane} inventory goal for my first ever Christmas Boutique / Craft Show. I also have a working Excel spreadsheet to keep me motivated and my Momma has been kind enough to step up and be my inventory manager. With my goal and determination, my Momma's managerial skills, and your encouragement I should not have any problem reaching (and maybe?) exceeding my inventory goal.

I'll update the countdown in my sidebar as soon as I successfully complete additional inventory...keep an eye on it as it should provide you with a laugh or two! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the updates! I really want to get involved in a Christmas boutique in my area but don't think I'd have the time to get everything done this year. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)